Monday, April 14, 2008

things i should be doing right now

1. finding a greek monologue for period styles tomorrow.
2. cleaning my crap-hole apartment
3. taking a shower
4. managing my time
5. memorizing lines
6. sleeping

oh well. sometimes i sit down to write a blog post and have so very many thoughts that i want to express but can't be translated into conherent sentences. its frustrating. so i make lists instead.

if i bet on horse races, this would probably be the outcome:

"but fancy-dancy magic-prancy was supposed to be a sure thing!"
"thats what they said about the titanic too. tough break."

1 comment:

Bethany said...

i make tons of lists all the time too! And thank you for the offer of reveling in being 21 with me. But really, I just wanna gamble! Drinking isn't a huge deal. I want to be able to REMEMBER the evening! lol :)